Anti-Aging Injections at Denver Hormone Health
Patients that are trying to lose unwanted pounds, but can’t seem to make any progress and are looking for an extra boost may greatly benefit from LIPO-MIC injections offered by Denver Hormone Health.
Made with a powerful combination of all natural vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, LIPO-MIC injections actually help the body to function more efficiently. The Liptropic ingredients found in LIPO-MIC injections promote the natural breakdown and burning of fat cells in the liver and ultimately increases the body’s ability to metabolize fat.
This amazing injection also contains vitamins B6 and B12, known all over the world for helping boost energy, reducing water retention, and promoting overall health and wellness. For the most optimal results from LIPO-MIC, it is best to receive the injections from a Denver Hormone Health professional once per week.
• Methionine – Essential amino acid that assists in the breakdown of fat and detoxifying the liver.
• Choline – Also essential for fat metabolism and detoxification of the liver. Also helps boost memory and reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Inositol – Vitamin-like substance that is instrumental in the breaking down of fat molecules and reducing cholesterol.
Vitamins and Minerals
• Vitamin B-6 – Required by your body to turn food into energy, as well as production of red blood cells and proper nerve function.
• Vitamin B-12 – Used by the body to convert carbohydrates into glucose, increasing energy and improving weight loss.
• Chromium – A mineral the body needs for growth and overall health, helping it to metabolizes sugars and the breakdown of ingested proteins and fats.
Essential Amino Acids
• Adenosine – Enhances the body’s metabolism, increases energy and helps to reduce food cravings.
• L-Carnitine – Increases glucose metabolism and breaks down excess triglycerides in the blood, ultimately boosting energy.
When combined with healthy diet and exercise, patients have reported having more energy, faster metabolism, increased weight loss, and stronger immune systems.
B6 & B12 Injections
Dr. Oz hypothesizes that 40 percent of the population has B12 deficiency. Many patients are part of the 40 percent, and below are some of the benefits of these essential vitamins.